MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: It takes just a few minutes and is a fun twist on traditional hot chocolate. So if you’re wanting something super simple and cozy to do for Valentine’s Day, definitely give this tasty recipe a try!
Pink Velvet Hot Chocolate
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese room temperature, cut into 16 pieces
- 4 oz. White Chocolate Chips
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons Strawberry Syrup or 2 Tbsp. Strawberry Puree
- Pink food dye optional
- Whipped cream for garnish
Warm milk in a medium saucepan for two minutes, over medium heat.
Whisk in vanilla and cream cheese until melted.
Whisk in white chocolate until smooth and melted.
Finally, add strawberry syrup (or puree). Adjust color as desired with pink food dye.
Serve and top with a bit of whipped cream.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 2 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings