Cold Brewed Iced Coffee
Cold-brewed coffee is actually dirt simple to make at home. Except for the time it sits on the kitchen counter, the whole process takes about five minutes. Click here to see the Benefits of Iced Coffee.
Ingredients for Cold Brewed Iced Coffee:
- ⅓ cup ground coffee (medium-coarse grind is best)
- Milk (optional)
Directions for Cold Brewed Iced Coffee:
- In a jar, stir together coffee and 1-1/2 cups cold water.
- Cover and let rest at room temperature overnight or 12 hours
- Strain twice through a coffee filter, a fine-mesh sieve or a sieve lined with cheesecloth.
- Fill a tall glass or your favorite MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude with ice.
- Mix equal parts coffee concentrate and water, or to taste.
- If desired, add milk.
- To make hot coffee, dilute concentrate one-to-one with water and heat in the microwave.
Yields: 1 servings