MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Fall is in the air with the freshness of the breeze…and tea!
- 5 individual tea bags
- 5 cups boiling water
- 5 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Place the tea bags in a large heat-proof bowl; add boiling water.
- Cover and steep for 8 minutes. Discard tea bags.
- Add the remaining ingredients to tea; stir until sugar is dissolve.
- Serve warm or over ice.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 3 qts. or 12 MogoBox Mug With Attitude servings