MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Craving something ooey, gooey, and chocolaty? Grab a mug and start “baking” this S’mores Mug Cake recipe.
S’mores Mug Cake
- 1 serving
- 4 graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ⅓ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 ounce milk chocolate, chopped
- ¼ cup marshmallow fluff or 2 jumbo marshmallows
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
1. Place the graham crackers in a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to crush them into fine crumbs.
2. Whisk the flour, 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Add the milk and egg and whisk to combine. Transfer to a microwave-safe mug.
3. Microwave the mixture on medium for 2 minutes. Arrange the chocolate on the surface of the cake and microwave until the chocolate is melted, about 1 minute.
4. Top with the marshmallow or fluff. If desired, place under the broiler until marshmallow browns. Top with the remaining graham cracker crumbs.
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® servings