MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: If you’re craving something chocolaty with butterscotch morsels, than this mug cake is for you!!
Double Chocolate Mug Cake
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbs milk
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp butterscotch morsels
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- In a microwave safe mug or in a bowl, mix the egg with sugar until combined.
- Add in milk and vegetable oil. Mix well for a few seconds.
- Mix in all purpose flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into the batter.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and butterscotch morsels.
- Cook in microwave for one minute and thirty seconds.
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. (Optional)
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® servings