Hot Buttered Rum Batter
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: “This is THE batter to use for absolutely delicious and buttery Hot Buttered Rums! You can keep this in the freezer for up to 3 months.”
- 1 pound butter
- 1 pound brown sugar
- 1 pound confectioners’ sugar
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Blend in brown sugar and confectioners’ sugar. Remove from heat, and whisk in the ice cream, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Pour mixture into a plastic container, seal, and freeze.
- In a coffee mug, measure 1 tablespoon Hot Buttered Rum Batter and 1 fluid ounce of rum, then fill cup with boiling water. Stir, and sprinkle top of drink with nutmeg.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yields: MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings