MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Warmer weather is here. Perfect timing for learning some delicious cold coffee recipes to make at home – don’t you think? If you’re ready to take your morning coffee from hot to refreshing, keep reading for one of the best iced coffee recipes out there.
- 3/4 oz. vanilla syrup
- 2 cups almond milk (about)
- 2 shots espresso*
- caramel sauce
- Pour vanilla syrup into the bottom of your mug.
- Fill mug with ice almost to the top.
- Pour almond milk over the ice.
- Add some caramel sauce, and when I say some, I mean A LOT
- Pour espresso shots over the milk.
- Add more caramel sauce, obviously.
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving