MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This mug meal is great for breakfast or a snack. Quick and easy to make. Delicious and easy clean-up.
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- Ground black pepper
- 1/4 of a bagel (or similar amount of French bread, etc.)
- 2 teaspoons cream cheese
- 1/2 slice prosciutto or ham
- Fresh thyme leaves or fresh chopped chives
- Dijon mustard
Directions: (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug)
- Mix the egg and milk together with a fork in a mug, adding salt and pepper if you choose to.
- Tear bread into dime-size pieces and stir it in.
- Add cream cheese and stir that in.
- Tear or cut prosciutto into small pieces and add it to the mug.
- Sprinkle with the thyme.
- Microwave on high for about 1 minute and 10 seconds.
- Add mustard and fresh thyme or chives if you’d like.
Cook Time: 70 seconds
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving