MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: An easy to make latte to get you in the mood for fall and cooler weather.
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 and 1/2 cup milk
- tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup espresso or strong brewed coffee (hot)
- Pour the milk into a small jar that has a lid, add the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar.
- Tighten the lid onto the jar and shake for about 1 min.
- Remove the lid and heat the milk in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Pour coffee or espresso into mug, pour the warm milk into the mug with the coffee. Spoon out any remaining foamy milk if left.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving