MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Founded on October 13, 1775, the United States Navy is the biggest and most skilled navy on the globe. Raise a Navy Fizz, and salute the men and women who served in our naval warfare branch. Anchors Aweigh!
- 1/2 ripe nectarine, sliced
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1 two-inch Rosemary sprig, plus additional for garnish
- 1 1/2 ounces London Dry Gin
- 3/4 ounce Campari
- 3/4 ounce fresh juice from 1 lemon
- Club soda
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle nectarine, simple syrup, and rosemary sprig. Add gin, Campari, and lemon juice, fill shaker with ice, and shake until well chilled (about 15 seconds.)
- Fill highball glass with ice. Fine-strain cocktail into serving glass. Top with soda and garnish with additional rosemary sprig.
Prep Time: 6 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving