MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: The ultimate tea latte recipe with a hint of sweetness and boost of caffeine. Perfect for cold winter mornings or afternoon pick-me-ups!
- 1 Earl Grey tea bag
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or other milk of choice)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp raw honey, maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- Steep your tea bag in the hot water for 3-5 mins (depending on strength preference)
- Mix together almond milk and vanilla extract and steam or froth depending on what tools you have.*
- Stir sweetener in with steeped tea and top with frothed milk.
- Enjoy hot!
- *If you don’t have a frother, heat up milk on stove top. It won’t get foamy but it does the trick!
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving