Lavender Mint Tea
“This mood-boosting tea is delicious hot or iced. And fresh lavender and mint from the garden make it even more special!”
- 1/4 cup fresh lavender petals
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 4 cups water
- Place lavender petals and mint leaves into a saucepan.
- Pour water over lavender and mint, and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat to low and simmer tea until flavor is your desired strength, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Strain out mint and lavender petals and serve tea hot in your MogoBox.com heat sensitive mug..
- If you prefer, let strained tea cool serve over ice.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes