Hazelnut White Hot Chocolate
- 3 oz. good-quality white chocolate, such as Ghirardelli, finely chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 2 oz. Frangelico
- Freshly grated nutmeg, for garnish
- Place chocolate in a small heatproof bowl; set aside.
- Heat milk in a 1-qt. saucepan over medium heat until just beginning to bubble at edges, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour over chocolate; let sit 1 minute.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Add Frangelico.
- Pour into a mug.
- Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg.
Yields: 1 serving