MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Mint and chocolate make a refreshing combination. Spoon or sip this ice cream drink, with carbonated water or cream soda for bubbles, on warm days and evenings.
Fizzy Mint-Chocolate Soda
- 1/4 cup chocolate-flavor syrup
- 4 teaspoons creme de menthe or chocolate-mint flavor
- 1 mint-chocolate chip ice cream
- 2 cups carbonated water or cream soda, chilled
- Pour 1 teaspoon of the chocolate syrup into each of four tall glasses.
- Add 2 scoops (1/2 cup) of mint-chocolate chip ice cream to each glass.
- Add 2 more teaspoons of chocolate syrup to each glass.
- Slowly pour 1/2 cup carbonated water or cream soda into each glass for fizz.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 4 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings