MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: The Easter Mimosa Punch tastes amazing without alcohol and serves as the base for a traditional mimosa as well. The orange, yellow, and red colors of the juices mix together to create a stunning pink concoction that is sure to compliment any breakfast or brunch, especially a special one served on Easter Sunday.
Easter Mimosa Punch
- 4 C Orange juice
- 3 1/2 C Cranberry juice
- 3 C Pineapple juice
- 2 liter bottle Ginger Ale
- 2 star fruit
- 2 bottles sparkling pink Moscato
- Mix the juices and ginger ale into a punch bowl.
- Slice star fruit and use some to float in the punch and some to garnish the glasses.
- Fill some champagne flutes half way with Mascato and top off with the punch mixture or simply add the punch by itself to glasses and serve.
Yields: 8 – 10 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings