MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: ALL ABOUT a fast, micro, meal or DESSERT, whenever possible. Mug cakes, move over. Cobbler’s in town!
- 3/4 cup Strawberries
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tbs white sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 tbs milk
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- Chop berries and add to a mug.
- Add powdered sugar, stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, add the flour, white sugar, baking powder and mix to combine.
- Add the butter and rub in with your fingers until combined.
- Add the milk and stir (I used my hands for this too, less dishes to wash).
- Add the dough to the top of the berries (sprinkle with additional sugar, if desired).
- Microwave on high for about 1-1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Allow to cool because this will be screaming hot.
Cook Time: 1-1/2 to 2 minutes
- The ratios used are for a large mason jar mug. This recipe will also make 2 servings in smaller mugs.
- Make sure to only fill the mug no more than 2/3 full or it will bubble over during “cooking.”
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving