MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: I thought of using fresh peaches in this recipe but this is a mug cake. It’s all about ease and simplicity. I didn’t want to take the time to peel and dice a fresh peach so I just went with one of those individual cups of diced cling peaches. They worked perfect for this delicious mug cake. Enjoy!
Peach Cobbler Mug Cake
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp white cake mix (ie. Betty Crocker)
- 1 – 2 pinches of cinnamon (can also add a small pinch nutmeg too)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp milk
- 1 (4 oz) diced peaches in light syrup
- vanilla ice cream, optional
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- Place butter in a mug and melt in microwave.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together cake mix and cinnamon.
- Then whisk in milk and stir until well blended.
- Pour mixture over melted butter in mug (don’t stir).
- Drain 2 Tbsp liquid from peaches (about 2/3 of the liquid. Discard or drink it) then pour peaches over top of cake mix (don’t stir).
- Microwave on 50% power for about 3 – 4 minutes, until desired doneness (time may vary depending on each microwave oven and wattage).
- Allow to cool slightly (it will be ridiculously hot).
- Optionally top with vanilla ice cream and a light dusting of cinnamon.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving