MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Summer is here with the heat index in the triple digits. Cool off with a thirst quenching watermelon based cooler.
- 4 cups chopped watermelon
- 1/3 cup KOOL-AID Strawberry Flavor Sugar-Sweetened Drink Mix
- Ice cubes
- Blend ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Serve over ice.
- Prepare using your favorite flavor KOOL-AID Sugar-Sweetened Drink Mix.
- How to Select a Watermelon – Choose a watermelon that has a smooth, waxy surface and a creamy-colored underside. If the underside is white or greenish, the watermelon is not ripe. Hearing a thud when you tap the watermelon slightly with the palm of your hand is another sign of ripeness. If you hear a ringing sound, the melon is not ripe.
- Watermelon Smoothie – Decrease watermelon to 3 cups and add 2 cups plain nonfat Greek-style yogurt. Blend all ingredients until smooth. Serve immediately.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 4 – 1 cup MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings