MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: If you are looking for a delicious St. Patty’s day treat, look no further!! This can be made in a normal size trifle bowl, mini dishes, or clear mugs. It’s totally up to you!
St. Patrick’s Day Brownie Trifle
- 1 package brownie mix (enough to make an 8×8 tray) *
- 1 (3.4 oz) box vanilla pudding (instant)**
- 8 oz cool whip
- Green food coloring
- Mint Oreo’s, crushed
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- Cook brownies according to directions. Allow to cool completely.
- Make pudding according to directions. Once pudding is done, add in a few drops of green food coloring, or until desired shade of green is reached.
- Take a Ziploc bag and place a few Oreo’s inside. Seal the bag and smash the bag to crush the Oreo’s.
- To assemble trifle; layer cut up brownie, a layer of pudding, a layer of cool whip, another layer of cut up brownie, a layer of pudding, and a few crushed Oreo’s on top!!
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve!!
- *You can also use a homemade brownie recipe
- **You can also use pistachio pudding if you don’t want to use food coloring!
Yields: MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® servings