MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Raspberry Red Wine Slushy with Chocolate Whipped Cream…the ultimate girls’ drink!
Raspberry Red Wine Slushy with Chocolate Whipped Cream
Ingredients for Slushy:
- 1 cup Sweet Red Wine
- 1 cup Frozen Raspberries
- 1 teaspoon Sugar (optional)
- 1 cup Ice
Ingredients for Whipped Cream:
- ½ cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
Instructions for Slushy:
- To make the slushy blend the wine, frozen raspberries, and sugar (optional) for 30 seconds in a blender.
- Strain the slushy mixture into a bowl through a mesh strainer to remove any raspberry seeds.
- Place the strained slushy mixture back in the blender with the ice. Blend 30 more seconds.
- Place mixture in the freezer while you make the whipped cream.
- To assemble, pour slushy into glasses and top with whipped cream.
Instructions for Chocolate Whipped Cream:
- Beat the heavy cream, sugar and cocoa powder in a medium sized bowl with an electric mixer for approximately 5 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 5 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings