MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Time to rock around the Christmas Tree with a Jingle Jangle Hoiday Punch.
Jingle Jangle Holiday Punch
- 1.5 cups berry vodka
- 3/4 cups Grand Marnier
- 6 pints of fresh berries (raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries)
- 1 cup lemon juice (freshly squeezed—about 8 lemons)
- 1.5 cups simple syrup
- 1 bottle sparkling wine (Something Extra Dry)
- Combine all the ingredients (except the berries and sparkling wine in a large glass or plastic container (or pitcher). Stir well.
- Wash the berries.
- When ready to serve, first fill the punch bowl with ice. Pour a small amount of the mixture in a cocktail shaker.
- Add about five to seven berries.
- Top with ice and shake HARD. (Make sure you shake hard enough so that the berries break apart in the cocktail shaker.)
- Strain into the punch bowl.
- Keep repeating steps until the mixture is all shaken and in the punch bowl.
- Top the punch with about 3/4 of the bottle of sparkling wine and stir well.
- Top the punch with additional berries and serve.
Yields: MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings