MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: It invigorates, makes you awake and of course lively: This cocktail has trend potential! The Gin Tonic Coffee tastes best after dinner before a long night.
Gin Tonic Coffee
Ingredients and Preparation for normal Gin Tonic Coffee:
- Add 5cl gin (for example Gin Mare, which contains very maritime herbs) to glass.
- Fill glass with 3/4 full of ice
- Fill glass with til 3/4 full with Tonic Water
- Add 3cl Cold Brewed Coffee, pour over spoon into glass
- Top with twisted Orange Zeste
Ingredients and Preparation for Gin Tonic Coffee with Liqueur:
- 5cl gin
- 2cl forest berries liqueur (also with chocolate, grenadine, raspberry or vanilla liqueur)
- 3cl Cold Brewed Coffee
- 0.5cl lemon juice
- Fill up with tonic as you like
Most gins taste quite good in combination with coffee, only very gins rich in herbs do not tolerate the rather bitter note of the coffee (and are too good to be mixed).
Cold Brewed Coffee and Iced Brew Coffee Preparation: Cold Brewed Coffee is cold-brewed coffee that stops for between 8 and 24 hours as a mixture of coffee powder and cold water and is then filtered out. In Iced Brewed Coffee, the coffee is boiled with hot water and then poured over ice cubes in the coffee strainer / filter. Both variants allow the ingredients and aromas to develop more slowly and prevent the coffee from becoming bitter when it gets cold.
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving