Frozen Strawberry Lemonade
This frozen lemonade takes the traditional summertime drink to a whole new level. This homemade lemonade is just begging to be made for an afternoon on your patio. It’s a great frozen drink that your kids and their friends will love.
- 59 fl oz lemonade
- 4-5 strawberries, washed and sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Pour approximately 2/3 of the lemonade into a freezer safe container. Freeze until completely frozen but still slightly soft — about 6-8 hours.
- In a blender, add the frozen lemonade, sugar, remainder of the liquid lemonade, the lemon slices and the strawberries.
- Blend until smooth but still frozen.
- Serve immediately in your favorite MogoBox.com mug.