Crock Pot Pumpkin Liqueur
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: You can use this Crock Pot Pumpkin Liqueur to make your lattes adult friendly! Just a thought for chilly Fall evenings.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 can Pumpkin puree
- 3 Cinnamon sticks
- 1 Tbsp. Pumpkin Pie spice
- 2 cups Rum
- Put all ingredients except for the rum into the slow cooker. Turn on low and let cook for approximately 4 hours.
- Let cool and line a sieve with a coffee filter or fine cheesecloth.
- Ladle the liquid and strain it into a bowl. Discard contents of the filter.
- Pour two cups of rum into the bowl and mix well.
- Transfer to an airtight container.
- Mixture will keep for up to 2 weeks refrigerated.
Yields: MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings