MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Kid’s ready to start decorating for Halloween? Make it a party and have fun with a delicious kid-friendly Witch’s Potion.
- 1 quart lime sherbet
- 1 – 2 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- green food coloring (to make more vibrant if desired)
- sliced limes for garnish
- gummy worms
- Add ginger ale and pineapple juice to pitcher or punch bowl (add food coloring now if desired)
- Spoon sherbet in right before serving and slowly mix and it will start foaming.
- Garnish with fresh limes, gummy worms and ENJOY!