MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This egg free Breakfast Muffin is made with whole wheat and sweetened with natural sugars. It’s for those of us who like something sweet in the morning without ruining us for the rest of the day.
Whole Wheat Banana Muffin in a Mug
- 3 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 2 inch piece of banana
- 2 teaspoons honey (maple syrup or agave)
- 2 ½ tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon raisins
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug):
- In a microwave safe mug mash up the banana with a fork.
- Add in the rest of the ingredient and mix together until blended. Then stir in the raisins.
- Microwave for 45 seconds -1 minute or until it’s firm to the touch on top (timing is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary).
- Enjoy immediately!
- You can make it up the night before and store in the fridge until ready for it.
- Take care not to overcook as your mug cake will get rubbery.
- You can substitute all purpose flour for whole wheat.
Cook Time: 1 minute
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving