MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: A simple recipe for sweet and creamy Homemade White Hot Chocolate that is ready in minutes!
White Hot Chocolate
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup good quality white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate I use Guittard or Ghirardelli
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch salt optional
- Optional garnishes: white chocolate chips, white chocolate shavings, marshmallows, whipped cream, candy canes
- Place the milk, white chocolate, vanilla and a pinch of salt (if using) in a medium saucepan.
- Whisk continuously over medium-low heat, until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth (do not boil).
- Serve immediately.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yields: MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings