MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This White Chocolate & Raspberry mug cake is a well-balanced marriage of both sweet and fruity.
White Chocolate & Raspberry Mug Cake (Egg Free)
- 1/4 cup Ghirardelli Classic White Chips
- 3 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon flavorless oil (canola oil/coconut oil/sunflower oil)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jam
- Whipped cream
- Fresh raspberries
- White chocolate shavings
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- In a bowl, add in the white chocolate and milk. Microwave until melted, around for 30-40 seconds
- Stir in the oil, sugar, flour and baking powder until combined.
- In a microwavable mug (roughly 1 cup measurement), add your raspberry jam to the bottom and pour the cake mix in on top. If you don’t want to cook them off straight away, then place them in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- Microwave for 45-60 seconds or until the center is no longer wet. (Timing is based on my microwave so your timing might vary)
- Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes and then pipe on your whipped cream. Finish with fresh raspberries and white chocolate shavings.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving