Warm-You-Up Hot Currant Punch
- 1/2 cup red currant jelly
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Lemon-peel strips
- In a microwave-safe 4-cup measuring cup, combine the jelly and water. Microwave, uncovered, on 100 percent power (high) for 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until the jelly is melted.
- Stir in the cranberry juice, pineapple juice, and lemon juice. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4 to 6 minutes or until hot, stirring once.
- Serve the warm beverage in heatproof punch cups. Garnish with lemon-peel strips. Makes 5 (6-ounce) servings.
Yields: 5 (6-ounce) servings