Vegan Salted Caramel Frappuccino
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This Vegan Salted Caramel Frappuccino recipe takes only 5 minutes to make. It’s ridiculously easy, in such a good way!. It’s smooth, creamy, and rich. The bitterness of the coffee balances out the sweetness of the caramel so well, the taste is luxurious.
Ingredients for the Frappuccino:
- 1/2 pint So Delicious Salted Caramel Cluster Ice Cream
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup strong coffee, cooled
- 1/4-1/2 cup canned coconut milk (full fat is best; not lite)
Ingredients for the Topping (optional):
- So Delicious CocoWhip
- Liquid Gold a.k.a. Vegan Caramel Sauce
- Combine the So Delicious Salted Caramel Cluster Ice Cream, ice, strong coffee, and 1/4 cup of canned coconut milk in the container of a high speed blender. Blend on high until smooth. If the blender needs more liquid to get the ingredients moving, add more canned coconut milk, tablespoon by tablespoon, until the mixture moves fluidly.
- Pour into a tall glass and top with So Delicious CocoWhip and Liquid Gold a.k.a. Vegan Caramel Sauce.
- Consume immediately.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 serving