Vanilla Iced Coffee Frappe with Homemade Vanilla Whipped Cream
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the day: Grab a spoon and get ready for this vanilla iced coffee frappe with homemade vanilla whipped cream.
Ingredients for Homemade Vanilla Whipped Cream:
- 2 cups heavy cream
- seeds from 1 vanilla bean
- 1/4 cup sugar
Note: Not all of the Vanilla Whipped Cream gets used in this recipe.
Ingredients for Vanilla Iced Coffee Frappe:
- 4 scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 cup International Delight vanilla Iced coffee
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- caramel syrup
Instructions for Homemade Vanilla Whipped Cream:
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients.
- Using a hand held mixer blend on high for 4 minutes or until soft peaks form.
- Cover and place in refrigerator until ready to use.
Instructions for Vanilla Iced Coffee Frappe:
- In a blender combine the ice cream, coffee, ice cubes and milk. Pulse for about 1 minute or until most cubes are broken up.
- Pour the syrup into the bottom of your favorite MogoBox.com mug and onto the sides. Pour the ice cream coffee mixture into the cup and top with a large spoonful of whip cream.
Yields: 2 Frappes
Prep Time: 8 minutes