Vanilla Cafe Latte
- 1/4 cup hot brewed espresso or hot brewed strong coffee
- 2 teaspoons vanilla-flavored syrup (syrup used to flavor coffee) or 1 teaspoon sugar and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 -3 tablespoons steamed milk
- 2 tablespoons frothed milk
- Ground cinnamon or grated chocolate
- Into a 5- to 6-ounce cup, “pull” the espresso or pour in the coffee.
- Stir in vanilla-flavored syrup.
- Add steamed milk and top with frothed milk.
- Sprinkle with ground cinnamon or grated chocolate.
- To make frothed milk, use the steam wand on your espresso machine to steam and froth the milk. Or, place hot, but not boiling, milk in a blender. Cover and blend until froth forms on top of the milk. Or, place the hot milk into a deep bowl and use an immersion blender to blend the milk until froth forms on top.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 serving
Servings Per Recipe 1, Niacin (mg) 3, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0, Folate (µg) 4, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 0, sugar (g) 8, sodium (mg) 37, Potassium (mg) 137, cal. (kcal) 48, calcium (mg) 61, iron (mg) 0, pro. (g) 2, vit. A (IU) 97, carb. (g) 8, Thiamin (mg) 0, Fat, total (g) 1, chol. (mg) 4, Riboflavin (mg) 0, sat. fat (g) 1