Vampire’s Kiss Cocktail
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: A spooky version of a popular Spanish cocktail, Kalimotxo.
- .5 cup red wine cheap is fine
- .5 cup cola chilled
- sprinkle gold lustre dust
- 2 cubes dry ice
- gold leaf, optional
- In a serving glass, mix together the red wine and cola.
- Using a small fork or spoon, scoop just a bit of the lustre dust and mix into the drink. Don’t use your fingers because the dust will stick.
- Right before serving drop in the dry ice.
- You can decorate the glass with strips of gold leaf. Use a thin makeup brush to apply to a dry clean glass. You can also shred little bits of gold leaf into the drink. Pure gold leaf is ok for consumption. But don’t go crazy with it.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 4 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings