United States of America
- Homemade vanilla ice cream
- Red food coloring gel
- Blue food coloring gel
- Whipped cream
- To make, start with a batch of homemade vanilla ice cream & divide into 3 equal parts.
- Place the 1/3 of the plain vanilla back into the freezer.
- Mix up 1/3 of vanilla with red & the remaining 1/3 with blue gel color in separate containers.
- Fill your glasses 1/3 full of blue ice cream & place back in the freezer to set.
- Follow with 1/3 white & 1/3 red, allowing each layer to set in between.
- Top with whipped cream & few sprinkles!
- YUM! Summer is starting to look a little cooler!
Yields: 3 servings