MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Chances are you’ve heard about Starbucks’s limited-edition Unicorn Frappuccino. This magical drink was only available for a few days, but if you didn’t make it in time (or can’t bear the thought of living without it!), don’t despair.
Ingredients for the Blue Syrup:
- 1/2 teaspoon blue raspberry Kool-Aid powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot water
- 1/4 cup white chocolate candy melts, melted
Ingredients for the Frappuccino:
- 1/2 cup ice
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1-2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 tablespoon mango syrup
- 1 tablespoon pink lemonade Kool-Aid powder
- 1/4 teaspoon citric acid
- 1/2 tablespoon grenadine syrup
Ingredients for the Topping:
- Whipped cream
- Pink pearl dust
- Blue pearl dust
Directions to make Blue Syrup:
- Into a bowl, add Kool-Aid powder and water, and mix to combine.
- Whisk in the melted white chocolate until completely incorporated.
- If it sets or is a little too thick, you can add 1 drop of water at a time until you have a pourable consistency.
Directions to make the Frappuccino:
- Into a blender, add your ice, milk, vanilla ice cream, mango syrup, pink lemonade Kool-Aid powder, citric acid, and grenadine.
- Blend until smooth.
- If the color isn’t vibrant enough, you can add more grenadine 1/4 teaspoon at a time.
Directions to Assemble the Unicorn Frappuccino:
- Pour the pink mango Frappuccino into your MogoBox Unicorn and Rainbow Mug, filling it a third of the way full.
- Then drizzle the blue syrup around the inside of the cup, letting it drip down slightly.
- Top with remaining Frappuccino and whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with pearl dust.
- Serve immediately.
Yields: 1 serving