MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This homemade latte has plenty of mint and chocolate flavor. The rim of cookie crumbs makes it feel so fancy and taste amazing.
Thin Mint Latte
- 2 Tablespoons mint chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 3 Tablespoons chocolate syrup + extra
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- Cool Whip
- green sanding sugar
- Use your finger to spread a thin layer of honey around the rim of the cup. Dip in crushed cookies. Set aside.
- Brew the coffee and set aside.
- Stir the chocolate syrup and mint extract into the milk. Bring the milk to almost boiling and remove from the stove.
- Use a blender of frothing tool to create a generous foam.
- Pour the frothed milk and coffee into a large mug.
- Top with desired amount of foam, Cool Whip, syrup, cookie crumbles, and green sugar.
- Serve immediately.
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving