MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: If you are a lover of all things coffee AND all things cocktail, this is THE perfect recipe for you. It combines whiskey, Irish cream, and strong coffee for a smooth, sweet, and creamy drink. This is easy to make up at home on a Friday night in Or for the cocktail party you host for friends. Either way, you’ll appreciate the ease of this drink.
The Dirty Irishman Cocktail
- 2 ounces Irish Cream
- 2 ounces Irish Whiskey (or MN whiskey…ha!)
- 4 ounces good strong coffee, slightly cooled
- whipping cream (about 1 tablespoon per glass…about)
- Stir together the cream and the coffee in a highball glass.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Stir in the Irish Cream and Whiskey.
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving