MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Thai Iced Coffee has quickly become one of my favorite alcoholic coffee drinks. This Thai Iced Coffee Recipe is such a refreshing, flavorful, and easy iced coffee recipe. We have made an alcoholic as well as a non-alcoholic version of this delicious iced coffee recipe, which infuses spices right into the brewing and uses sweetened condensed milk for both sweetener and creamer. The best way to wake up is this dreamy, creamy, Thai Iced Coffee!
Thai Iced Coffee
- strong black regular ground coffee enough to brew 4 cups
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk plus more if desired
- 1 teaspoon almond extract for NON-alcoholic version
- 3 ounces Amaretto for COCKTAIL version
- crushed ice
- Add the cardamom to the ground coffee. Brew the coffee according to makers instructions.
- Pour the coffee into a pitcher or large glass. Add the Amaretto (or almond extract), and stir to combine.
- Fill four 12 ounce glasses with crushed ice. Pour the coffee into each glass and top each with 1 tablespoon of sweetened condensed milk. Taste and add more sweetened condensed milk if desired.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 4 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings