MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: It’s time to head back to school. Do we have any educators among our readers? If so, today we’re toasting you with this bookish beverage inspired by classroom staples.
Teacher’s Aid Cocktail
- one bottle of brut rose bubbly
- natural cane sugar cubes (one per drink)
- one bottle of cranapple juice
- one can of ginger ale
- one red apple
- Mix 1/3 brut rose, 1/3 giner ale, and 1/3 cranapple juice in a champagne flute.
- Drop one sugar cube into the bottom of the glass.
- Garnish with a slice of red apple. You can soak the apple slice in lemon or lime juice to keep it from browning.
- Bottoms up, Professors!
Yields: MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings