MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This Halloween party punch is easy and affordable. Only 3 ingredients required to create this refreshing lime punch. Make it extra spooky with gummy worms, spiders, frozen hand, eyeballs, and witch hearts.
- 1 can (12 oz) frozen limeade, thawed
- 1 bottle (2 liters) Sprite™, 7UP™, or ginger ale
- 1 quart lime sherbet
- Mix limeade and soda in a punch bowl.
- Add lime sherbet by the spoonful.
- Garnish with gummy worms, plastic spiders and eyeballs, or frozen strawberries (witch hearts) as desired.
- Serve immediately.
- For a spooky fog effect take two bowls, one large and one slightly smaller, and fill the larger one with hot water and dry ice. Place the smaller bowl in the larger bowl and fill with swamp juice.
- To make the punch slushy place your Sprite in the freezer until it gets slightly frozen before adding it in.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 12 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings