MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Sweet enough to enjoy for dessert but totally appropriate to eat for breakfast.
Strawberry Pop Tart In a Mug
- 1 tablespoon (½ oz/15g) butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoons strawberry jam
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug or Glass Mug):
- In a microwavable mug, mix the butter and sugar together.
- Stir in flour and milk and mix until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Make a well in the batter and spoon in the jam. Gently smooth the batter over the jam so there is none peeking out.
- Microwave for 45-60 seconds, or until firm to the touch. (My microwave is 1200 Watts so your cook time may vary depending on your wattage)
- Set it aside to cool. Spoon over some icing and then of course, decorate it with sprinkles!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving