Strawberry Kiwi Slush
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the day: Strawberry Kiwi Slush makes for a perfect warm weather treat. Super refreshing and filled with tons of flavor.
- 1 lb Kiwi (about 8 fruits) peeled, chopped and frozen
- 1 lb Strawberries hulled, chopped and frozen
- 3 tbsp Sugar, divided
- 12 tbsp Water, divided
- Place frozen kiwi in blender with 1 tablespoon sugar and 6 tablespoons water and puree.
- Divide evenly among mugs.
- Place in freezer for 1 hour.
- Place frozen strawberries in blender with 2 tablespoons sugar and 6 tablespoons water and puree.
- Divide evenly among mugs pouring over kiwi.
- Garnish and allow to set for 10 minutes before serving.
Yields: 4.8 oz serving