MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Pretty in Pink and tasty to drink!
Strawberry Iced Tea
- 2 cups whole frozen strawberries
- 32 fluid ounces brewed tea, that has been cooled
- 1⁄4–1⁄2 cup white sugar (depending on how sweet you want the tea)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Take 5 strawberries out of the bag and set aside.
- With the remaining berries, blend in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Strain the pureed berries, discard seeds.
- Mix together pureed strawberries, tea, lemon juice, and desired amount of sugar.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with ice and reserved berries as garnishes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 5 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings