MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Homemade iced tea is a refreshing drink, especially on hot summer days! These homemade flavored tea recipe adds variety to your tea selection.
Strawberry Iced Tea
- 3 cups brewed tea
- 4 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups sugar (or sweetener of your choice)
- In a saucepan, boil the strawberries, sugar, and water.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Pour the syrup through a fine mesh sieve into a gallon pitcher.
- Pour the tea into the pitcher with the syrup and stir.
- Fill the pitcher with cold water. Chill completely.
- Then serve over ice and/or freshly frozen strawberries.
Yields: MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings