MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This strawberries & cream mug cake is made with just a handful of basic ingredients. Mix everything into a mug and cook it in the microwave for two minutes. Voilà: A single-serve dessert that’ll satisfy your sweet tooth. Who said making a dessert had to be hard and time consuming?
Strawberries & Cream Mug Cake
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 strawberries, diced
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 strawberry, for topping, optional
- whipped topping, for topping, optional
- In a 12-ounce (375 ml) mug or larger, mix all ingredients until just combined.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds to 2 minutes, watching to make sure it doesn’t spill over (depending on the size of the mug).
- Let cool one minute before eating. Top with whipped topping and sprinkles (optional).
Cook Time: 90 seconds to 2 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving