MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Frappuccinos – now you can make 4 Starbucks flavors at home.
- 2 shots (3 oz.) espresso
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 ½ cups low-fat milk
- 1 tbsp. pectin or 1 tsp. + 1 tsp. arrowroot
- Stir sugar into espresso.
- Cool mixture.
- Stir milk and pectin into espresso mixture until pectin is dissolved.
- Fill a glass with ice and either serve mixture over ice or pour glass contents into blender. Blend for 30-45 seconds.
- Mocha: add 1 pinch cocoa powder
- Chocolate Brownie: add 1 pinch cocoa powder and 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- Orange Mocha: add 1 pinch cocoa powder and tbsp. orange chocolate chips
- Rumbuh: add 2 tbsp. crushed chocolate cookies
- If there is no available espresso, use coffee that has been run through coffee maker twice.
Yields: MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings