MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Let the force be with you as you sip your Star Wars Storm Trooper White Chocolate Cocoa and ward off the cold!
Star Wars Storm Trooper White Chocolate Cocoa
- 4 Cup whole milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Cup Ghirardelli White Chocolate Wafers, cut into small pieces
- Whipped Cream
- Simple Syrup
- Black Sanding Sugar
- Combine milk, vanilla and white chocolate in a medium saucepan, stir to mix.
- Heat the white hot chocolate on medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until it comes to a simmer. (Do not let it come to a boil.)
- Take off of the heat.
- Pour some simple syrup onto a plate.
- Put the black sanding sugar into a deep bowl.
- Dip your hot cocoa cup into the corn syrup plate.
- Automatically dip the same cup into the bowl of sanding sugar.
- Carefully pour the hot cocoa into the cup.
- Top with whipping cream.
Yields: 4 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings