Spiced Pumpkin Punch
Ingredients for Spiced Pumpkin Punch:
- 1 ounce pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1/8 teaspoon grated fresh ginger (yes, you can use ground ginger if you must)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 ounces ginger beer
Garnish for Spiced Pumpkin Punch: (optional)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Sage leaves
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- Place all of the ingredients except the ginger beer in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously. (If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, don’t panic. Just use a teaspoon to really mix things up.)
- Strain ingredients over ice in a rocks glass.
- Stir in the ginger beer.
- Garnish your cocktail with a cinnamon stick and a couple sage leaves if you’re feeling fancy. An extra dash of cinnamon never hurts either.
Yields: 1 Adult-sized cocktail