MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Traditionally made with orange juice and champagne, it’s about 2/3 of that sparkling deliciousness and 1/3 juice. Or just a splash of juice…Really it’s an excuse to have champagne at breakfast. And why not??
Sparkling Raspberry Lemon Mimosas
- 4 ounces chilled Brut Champagne or sparkling wine, cork just popped
- 2 ounces raspberry lemonade, pulp strained out if desired
- Fresh raspberries, sprinkled with white granulated sugar
- Pour about 2 ounces of champagne into a champagne flute (about 2/3 of the way up)
- Pour about 1 ounce of raspberry lemonade into the flute (almost filling the flute).
- Top with fresh sugared raspberries. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 2 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings