All the great cinnamon flavors of snickerdoodle cookies are whirled together in these frosty shakes.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cooled sugar or snickerdoodle cookies (3-inch), quartered
- Sweetened whipped cream, if desired
- Additional sugar or snickerdoodle cookies, coarsely crumbled, if desired
- Ground cinnamon, if desired
- In blender, place ice cream, milk and cinnamon. Cover and blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Add cookie pieces; cover and blend until smooth, stopping blender to scrape down sides if necessary.
- Pour into 2 MogoBox.com mugs such as the Whopper Beer Mug.
- Top with sweetened whipped cream; sprinkle with crumbled cookies and cinnamon. Serve immediately.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 2 servings